Tuesday, January 8, 2008

how to make tradicional medicine

It Is my True Story

I had a little daughter 4 year in home, 3 week ago she got sick in 6 day with high temperature body until 39,7 degrees. I gave her medicine for his high temperature but after the medicine was empty my daugther still sick. I'm very comfusing about it and I pray for god to help her. At least I ask my mother about my problem and she gave me advice about old recipe medicine from China and I can gave you the recipe :
2 egg ( boiled well done )
7 red onion ( break it)
2 silver coin
1 Handkerchief ( for mix the white egg and red onion and coin)

How to used it?
In the first step ypu can open the patient clothes and 2 boiled egg can roll all the body in front of and back one by one, after it the yellow one can put it on and the white egg you can used it to mix with 7 onion and 2 silver coin i to the handkerchief. After you do it you can roll again the handkerchief to all body and I can guaranted the body will be stabil in 36 degrees or 37 deegres. that was story about me and my daugther and i hope that was useful for you. thanks













Google







 





































AddMe - Search Engine Optimization


No comments: